Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Sun and Patterns

Fences make such interesting shadows, don't you think?

I wonder why both neighbors built a fence around this tree, left in the middle!

Animals can be fenced, mainly for being transported safely from one place to another.

Teeny the cat likes the flexible shades which let her sit in the sunshine each day.  She is also the watch cat, and whenever anyone approaches the house she moves from window to door, and thus sets these shades to clacking gently, letting me know someone's coming before they arrive!

I'm including a link HERE to see more interesting posts about Sepia Saturday...with a weak link from the fence pattern on their photo this week.


Today's quote:


Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.
THOMAS MERTON

11 comments:

  1. Yes the fence in that prompt photo caught my eye too. Love the photo of Teeny the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun staying at my son's house and listening for when those blinds did the shakes.

      Delete
  2. fences and light,positive/negative....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fences are always interesting in so many different lights as well! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A unique take on this week’s prompt I think, and the photo Teeny parting the blinds is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A neat/different take on the prompt which I found quite interesting. It is a bit of a puzzle why neighbors would fence off a tree from either yard? Strange, that. But, whatever. Love the picture of Teeny looking out between the vertical shade slats. I had a cat who used to choose the strangest places to collect the sun's rays - like, for instance, on top of a bunch of paper bags stacked upright between a couple of posts. She was a small cat so apparently the bags stacked that way were sturdy enough to hold her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fence theme makes an excellent choice. I'd noticed the diagonals too and considered it when looking through my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique interpretation of this week's prompt! I am always fascinated by photos of repeating patterns, and the ones you have posted here are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course an artist would see the patterns. Your alarm cat is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Post Has Lovely Patterns In It.
    'Remind me of an Old Polish saying (which I just made up)
    'A Good Neighbour Should Never Take Offence'
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A study of lines - well done! Yes, love the 2 fences as if to say, "It's YOUR tree." "No, it's YOUR tree."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...