Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Visit and seeing art of an old friend

Eckerd College buddies from the 1990s

A weekend with my youngest son, before he moves on to new places, new friends, new activities, and did I mention, much further away?  Well, he could be going further I guess, but Colorado seems pretty far from North Carolina, to me at least!

Yes, we did the tourist thing at the Grovepark Inn.

 We enjoyed the art gallery/shop...where I saw another old friend, Brad Stroman's work






I met Brad when he joined the community clay studio here in Black Mountain for a while, but he's since moved to Santa Fe NM.  I'm glad we're still Facebook friends, so I can frequently see his latest work.

I didn't take photos of all the pottery, of which there is an abundance, and it was beautiful.  Guess I was more interested in just having an eye feast.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great visit, love the unusual art work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Hopefully your son's move to Colorado will mean you can travel there to visit him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...