Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, May 4, 2018

Like ducks (er, geese) to water



What caught my eye were the goslings swimming with a family...three adults is rather strange though.

But this guy made sure I noticed him as well.

My jaunt around the lake often stops for the pleasure of enjoying beauty of nature, whether high or low.



And as I turned to resume my walk, who should I see but another goose family!  Imagine young that can not only walk and swim, but eat for themselves right after hatching!



Shared with these other ducks...enjoying the water on Sepia Saturday this week!

1 comment:

  1. how sweet to see the young, something so relaxing walking near water

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...