Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, March 12, 2018

Mugshot Monday and Cleveland Arts Council thanks



My new favorite mug! Can hold it with one or two fingers easily in the hole of the handle, and it has balance, and holds a big amount but keeps it warm because it's slightly concave.

A special shout out to the Cleveland County Arts Council for hosting the "Treasures of the Earth" show for the last month.  I was very pleased when I went to pack up the things that hadn't sold...pleased there were about half of the ones I'd brought still there, which meant I sold about half of them... so it was just right for me!  Thank you Corrine and Valerie!



6 comments:

  1. great mug really like the three blue splotches on the side; yippee for sales in the show

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Thanks for the friend request. I'm sure I will enjoy your posts, especially if they make me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I prefer to look at and share beauty. I've stopped making political comments on FB. It helps me keep my sanity.

      Delete
  3. Those are nice ceramic pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, if you want, there are more under the little tabs at the top of the blog.

      Delete
  4. Great mug! And the Persist pot was a huge hit! See my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...