Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Blooming over the lake



August at Lake Tomahawk in Black Mountain NC.

Blooms...what are they? Do you remember?
Actually spring came pretty early this year, then left us for more snow and sleet.  I'll continue to share new flowers for 3rd Sundays!

Sunday Summertime, 3rd Sunday of the month.

Today's quote:


Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about. Ideas, language, even the phrase ‘each other’ doesn't make any sense.
Rumi
 

1 comment:

  1. I love mixed borders something to look forward to this spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...