Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Packing it up

 I'm taking some pots to a show in a few days.
That means unpacking the tubs which are kind of organized by types.
And doing more pricing and inventory, then packing them into new tubs ready to go.

 Just 37 items, though a few have 3 pieces per listing, because they are small.  Yes, Yoga Cats are going also.  I found people were drawn to them, and then would also look at other things.  I'm fine if I don't sell them.  I will make more if I do, just like everything else.


Today's quote:


Distracting yourself with talk-radio and television can become mind-numbing if not taken in moderation.


4 comments:

  1. The transport has to be the down side of pottery. Best of luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the show! We would have continued to do it if it weren't such a long drive for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the yoga cats. I hope the sale goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a good show, just in time for valentine's day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...