Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Number Six Top Pottery Blog this year!

Thanks so much to...

Clay Blog Review

Top Pottery Blogs for 2017

For ranking me Number 6 this year!

(http://www.potterymakinginfo.com/news/top-pottery-blogs-2017/)

6. Alchemy of Clay

Author: Barb Rogers


alchemy of clay


As anyone who reads my blog knows already, I only do pottery topics on my blog about half (or less) the time.  So I'm really honored to be mentioned so often in the Clay Blog Review.

Thanks so very very much.

Today's Quote:


Keep inviolate an area of light and peace within you.
Corazon Aquino


2 comments:

  1. Pottery is something I've wanted to try for a while Barbara.. hmm! Maybe this year ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...