Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Icy reflections

This was originally scheduled to post tomorrow...but I've got good news to post tomorrow, so here this is, which is tied closely to the earlier blog post about cold!
Jan 2, visit to icy Lake Tomahawk


Ice has formed in places, and there's open water in other places still.


Jan 3, after about 4 days constantly below freezing, most of the water has ice on it now.

Those dark and white forms huddled on the right in the water which is above freezing temperature are ducks trying to keep warm while the air is around 20 on Jan 5.

My favorite wintertime picture of  Lake Tomahawk and the mountains Jan 5 at noon. I ate my lunch in the green building on far right.

Shared with Weekend Reflections.

Quote for today:


Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.
Thomas Merton


4 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara and welcome to Weekend Reflections! Very beautiful icy reflections! I tried to capture a few icy reflections yesterday but the ice was covered with a layer of snow so no luck.

    I encourage people who link up with Weekend Reflections to comment on each others posts as much as possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful winter images Barbara, how I envy you your snow ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...