Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Flat Creek then and then again













There were people climbing all over waterfalls on Sunday, the first day in 4 that went above freezing.  Even some young people walked across the ice at Lake Tomahawk to the bird island.  I'm glad I didn't see that. Just reading about it made me think what a mess it would have been to fall through to not only icy water but as deep as water was mud on the bottom.  Guess they didn't remember when it was dredged a few years ago that around the island was one of the deepest areas.

Today's quote:
Power is not about exerting our will over others, it is about being in complete truth with yourself. Madisyn Taylor. Daily Om

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...