Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, December 11, 2017

Mugshots, with saucer/lid

When we were at a show last week, someone asked for a large mug with a lid to see the contents hot.

At home I've got a set of Geranium decorated mugs with little saucers, which work great on top while seeping my tea! (They used to be for sale but I decided to absorb them into my own mug collection!)


And it's great to protect the wood furniture as a coaster as well.

Not to mention, a place to put that tea bag rather than leave it in the cup...which may look like a nice tea cup, but it's heavier and larger.

Today's quote:
(read it slowly, it's part of a poem, and remember how Rumi thought of lions)

Eat love-food

Suckle the toes of a lion...

             Like this

Rumi


1 comment:

  1. what a great idea, I've seen mugs for sale on etsy with lids but they couldn't act as coasters because they were smaller, can't remember how they were constructed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...