Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year to all!




My cat watcheth over me...while I have bronchitis.  I may be tardy posting for a while.  The fever is kind of fun...I decided yesterday that my brain has dry spots in it. I had a dry mouth, nose, throat, so it stood to reason!

May the very best outcome be reached in each area of our lives, and the evils which are so prevalent be vanquished by the simple truth of love.

 Have courage,
faith,
 compassion,
patience,
diligence,
sustenance,
humor,
persistence,
bounty,
 sharing,
thoughtfulness,
 inspiration,
focus,
timeliness,
 intention,
hope,
and a dozen other things I can't think of right now...you know what they are, what we need for 2018.

2 comments:

  1. oh no, get well soon, did I mention the wellness formula, it works for us, herbs and vitamins all rolled into one tab.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...