Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, October 16, 2017

Mug-Shot Monday hand painted glazes

Some hand painted tulips, added to some turquoise blue glaze inside and out, and smaller handles that are good for one finger holding.  These are "standard size" mugs.  Of course they're food safe, dishwasher safe, and microwavable.



Mayco Stroke & Coat glazes...with some overlapping colors.  The linework is done with Designer Liner.  I'm not thrilled with brushed on glaze for the interior and the background, would prefer to have dipped or sprayed, but it came out of a bottle, so this is what I did.

Clay is Little Loafers, which is behaving quite well these days.

Quote for today:
As I express my gratitude, I become more deeply aware of it. And the greater my awareness, the greater my need to express it.
BR. DAVID STEINDL-RAST

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...