Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Mermaid and cooling off

Floating along in the deep blue sea...
with the heat these days, just thinking of being immersed in water is cooling.

I took a tub bath yesterday, a nice hot one.  Coming out was the cooling bit of that experience.

What do you do to keep cool in the summertime?

These little tea bowls with designer liner decorations are for sale...of course.  If I show it here, I've got to let it go...to it's forever home.

I do like drinking something hot out of a tea bowl in the winter, letting my fingers feel the warmth.Somehow the cool sides when filled with iced tea just turn wet in the humidity, and I don't feel much cooler by the touch, just the drink.  I also like iced coffee!

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...