Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Teabowl with mermaid and a flower garden

I'll return to the studio tomorrow...Can't wait to do some neat things.
Well, it's good to get some perspective, which is what vacations are all about, among a few other great benefits.

So here's one of my last tea bowls I made before my hiatus.




It's fun to see how curved lines and even straight lines change when you paint them on a curved surface! 

And I was thrilled at my friends home to see her gardens in the woods..so here are a few of the inspirational flowers I saw when it wasn't raining!










1 comment:

  1. That garden gate is just so wonderful. Makes me want to look for a gate to put somewhere in my overgrown backyard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...