Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Raised bed garden is great for seniors!


I've got a different raised bed garden over at the Carver Recreation Center this year...and have already planted a lot of things! (Isn't it nice to see the new bushes that are planted along the border between garden and play area.)  The weeds in foreground bed will be going soon as my friend Cathy starts her garden.

Today's quote:



No story can contain you.
Ivan M. Grainger

1 comment:

  1. I planted seeds, and water them when there isn't rain.. today I found footprints all over the bed, someone middle school size jumped up and walked across it. I complained, and got another bed. Still hope beans and sunflowers come up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...