Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Disappearing view


Looking out my bedroom window, the trees are bursting forth in leaf, and my view of the mountain across the valley is about to disappear until October.  But I love living in my little nest in the green branches, and hearing a million birds singing every morning when I wake up.

Today's Quote:



Life energy flows through us like a swift stream when there is nothing to obstruct it. Madisyn Taylor
 

3 comments:

  1. You are very fortunate to have found such a beautiful apartment for seniors! We are all leafy and green here now. I love spring in North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on the waiting list about a year. There isn't much turnover. I love it!

      Delete
  2. We have distant mountain views visible except for the bonus room over the garage. And our house is high enough that we can still see the hills across the way. I love your raised garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...