Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Breathe


On Mother's Day I tried sitting out in the warm day to enjoy the sunshine, on the front porch.  But within about 10 minutes the cough took over, and I had to move inside.  My allergies and age...I guess.  So I enjoy being out in nature when I can.

My dear friend, and old friend who I was in 7th grade with, gave me this little brownie person who sits under the geranium.  Rosie is my best friend forever. I'm sorry she's fighting cancer these days, and send her virtual healing energies, with what else, but virtual brownies flying her way every day.  Actually our relationship is through the internet these days as she lives 3000 miles from me.

This gorgeous Mountain Laurel is right next to my front porch! Achoo for you, cough cough for me.

I hope your day is full of joy, good weather, and love!


1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo of you! I am not usually bothered by pollen, but this year it's been affecting me. It seems to be lingering forever this spring.
    I am glad you and your best friend can stay connected with the internet. It makes 3000 miles seem a little closer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...