Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

New potters in Marshall's sale

Last weekend I drove up to Marshall for a small but high quality pottery show, in a tiny river town Marshall NC. I saw potters from Marshall as well as Minnesota and Washington DC.





It's held in an old highschool building that's turned into art studios on an island.


Some favorite potters were there, and some were not.

I did decide to welcome the Fitzgeralds who came all the way from Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, and I brought home one of their mugs.




I like the pinkish golden color of shino glaze!

Then I had to stop at Flow, an artisan shop in Marshall.




The courthouse dome is reflected in the window of Flow.

Today's Quote:


No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
Alice Walker

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...