Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday notes


Votive holder
Here I yam...sort of. I wrote this last week before I helped set up tables and shelves, and lugged tubs of pots out of the car.  So while you read this, I'm blowing on cold fingers, hoping I don't drop a pot. And then I'll be sitting in the sunshine with Cathy waiting for the customers to arrive after the cow-bell rings at 9 am. Last Saturday we had great warm weather and plenty of sales. Did I mention we're also having a "seconds discount" table, only for this week!

Last week we didn't set up the tent...didn't need the shade any more.  But the tents along the path under the trees do look festive.

And of course the trees don't look quite like this July picture!  Now there are many gaps in the leaves which are all brown oaks.  And a dear fellow marketeer rakes the piles of acorns over so people don't slide across them in our little area.  He sells fresh seafood from the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  I've been enjoying the shrimp which I purchased last week!

Discounted because of glaze errors

See you at the market?

Today's Quote:


To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life.  John Burroughs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...