Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Being part of sunset

An amazing pink tinted cloud hovered overhead
One of our trees has already started to turn from green to (?)

My apartment has lots of planters on the rail on my porch (the second one) while everything turned pinkish gold the other night.  I didn't see them, but a while later I heard the Canada Geese honking as they flew over.

8 comments:

  1. oh and we are getting signs of spring down under... buds just starting to open on the few deciduous trees around and the birds are chasing each other and looking for nesting hollows.. and the longer hours of sunshine means our afternoons are just that much warmer..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear about the other side of things! It helps keep things in perspective! Enjoy your springtime coming!

      Delete
  2. Looks like pink cotton candy! Clouds and sunsets change to quickly you are fortunate to have captured this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I just was walking to the mailbox and had my phone in my pocket, a happy chance!

      Delete
  3. I know! It was quite chilly for a couple of days, but hot coming back….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, not looking forward to the summer heat returning for a while.

      Delete
  4. Such lovely effects, of the sunset...

    But fleeting. You were quick, to capture them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes we're in the right place at the right time...right?

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...