Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

One huge bloom, many green tomatoes

A determined sunflower survives.



I picked a half handful of beans, a huge handful of basil, and a half dozen tomatoes with questionable bottoms.  Are there worms in those holes? I will go exploring before I plan to make fried green tomatoes.

Quote for today:


Never be so focused on what you're looking for that you overlook the thing you actually find.  Ann Patchett

3 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers, and I truly hope your tomatoes, and mine, are OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fried green tomatoes are so yummy! I hope if they are wormy you can still salvage some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt they are wormholes....probably just the "cat facing" that happens to a lot of heirlooms. So glad to see your garden is thriving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...