Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Moon Madness

Just enjoyed looking at it, no dancing nude around a bonfire (this time.)

Taking a photo through windows with double panes, tinted also! Great to see a ghost of the moon looking over it's shoulder!

 Through a screen isn't much better.

And an attempt to stand on a balcony left me without any brace for the camera.  I gave up and went to bed and dreamed my full-moon madness dreams. But I won't share them here!

But I would love for you to see what another blogger has said about this moon...HERE.
...including a great Carl Sagan quote.
"The surface of the Earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. On this shore, we've learned most of what we know. Recently, we've waded a little way out, maybe ankle-deep, and the water seems inviting. Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

2 comments:

  1. we have a high two story window that faces south and the moon often shines in through there, amazing you can even capture the moon, still don't know the ins and outs of my camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara -- Nice to read Carl Sagan' quote. Especially like his words, "cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff." Makes one feel good about humans. -- barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...