Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Lost the Phone!

I am so thrilled this was only a dream!
I was living in a tiny apartment in one of those glass clad buildings in NY city.  I was a bit overwhelmed.
Just a bit.
new york city
And I lost my phone, someplace between the lobby, the elevator, and the sidewalk.
There at least was a lost and found, with a high counter behind which sat some helpful people.  I ranted and raved at them, showing them I had a pink iPhone just like this.
They pointed at my hand which had the phone in it, and said, "just like that?"
Just like that.

20 Amazing Facts About Dreams that You Might Not Know About | Truth ...
But the feelings and the sights had been so real.  Ah, losing my identity, living in a huge confusing environment, losing even my connection to all whom I know.  Such are the dreams of my life.
And waking up to see that it was still sitting on my bedside table.  With a funny app called "find my phone." Which if it were really lost, a lot of damn good that would do!

 Lollimobile.com Releases New Cute iPhone 5 Cases To Style Up Any ...

3 comments:

  1. Barbara -- Dreams are so often like code -- break the code and you will know what your dream meant. Speaking of losing your phone -- I really have lost my phone, hopefully temporarily. A family member borrowed it and now can't find it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for its return. Happy 4th -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night I lost my glasses in a dream. I was at a crazy mall and I thought I threw them out with a paper bag full of fast food trash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...