Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Lavender Wednesday



Sprouting tray got moldy but a few seeds came up in spite of it
Second pot, the top soil dries out much faster now. Overnight it feels very dry. 2-3 tiny sprouts surviving.


Plus my friend Rosemary sent me a great article about Lavender of all kinds (HERE)

Why do I want to grow lavender? Because the smell is one I can enjoy!

Today's Quote:

In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
Aristotle
 

3 comments:

  1. or course I love lavender, in a blindfolded fragrance test for men, lavender was picked as a favorite, most called a "fresh" smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a small potted lavender this year. I can't wait until it's big enough for me to bring more sprigs into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! I've never tried to grow it from seed. I just bought two potted lavenders. Lavender rarely survives a winter here in the ground so I decided to do as I do with my rosemary and my bay tress -- haul then in for the winter. It's maybe my favorite smell.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...