Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Beltaine (May Day)

I dreamed that I lost my phone.
All those contact phone numbers...gone.
And somehow I wasn't able to get the other electronic data from the computer.

I woke up determined to copy phone numbers and addresses into an old fashioned pen and paper book!

But I have many files of photos stored in this computer (and an external hard drive). So while I have them, let me share with you, a delightful Sunday morning in 2008, my first spring of retirement.

I did share these before, on Goddess in Clay blog, way back then.  But you probably haven't seen them since then.

Byron Ballard led a ritual including calling the 4 directions
Our Maypole was carefully tamped into the soil while we waited for the dance
Children and adults wove the ribbons around, and greeted each other with smiles
And there I was (far left) enjoying the ritual which I hadn't done since childhood myself!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Here's a quote for today:



To be alive in this beautiful, self-organizing universe -- to participate in the dance of life with senses to perceive it, lungs that breathe it, organs that draw nourishment from it -- is a wonder beyond words. Joanna Macy

1 comment:

  1. happy day, white rabbit to you, in case of grid failure it doesn't hurt to have a paper back up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...