Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, February 19, 2016

Promise of changes

I have gotten over the mystery virus.  At least for a couple of weeks.  That is such a relief for me.   Yesterday was the test, going back to the studio. Still have the awful sounding cough, but am able to work in clay, doing hand building at this point.

Just as these pictures show, the seasons will change again, and again.
I hope to go back int the studio daily again.  It's a change that I'm looking forward to so much. 

Though winter has a few more chances to give us snow, I'm thinking, like most of us, toward the springtime.

Today's quote:


Sometimes I go about pitying myself, and all the time I am being carried on great winds across the sky.
Chippewa, translated by Robert Bly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...