Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, February 12, 2016

Live Oaks

A few years back I stood next to a live oak in the Tampa FL area.  It was probably just a visit, or maybe when I still lived there.  Going to the park next to the Hillsborough River was one of my favorite R&R places.  I worked daily with a lot of people.  I'd come home and there'd be neighbors all doing their own things.  Now the park had people coming and going, as well as ducks, but just look at all the trees that made up for them!  In my mind anyway.

I'm posting more pictures of trees, and maybe some humans, for a while.

Today's quote:


We don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory. Howard Zinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...