Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, October 23, 2015

Retail me and playful me

Well, since this blog is often my journal, I'll write myself a letter.
Yesterday I was all caught up in physical and artistic conundrums.

Today I've been replenished by a poet's kind words about Elemental Blessings for a Home.  Mamie and I spent a little time planning my new apartment's House Blessing.  It just fell into the right plan, and I'm so looking forward to sharing with all my friends.  As many as can fit in the apartment!

 And I'm remembering I can do this retail gig.  And I can have fun doing it.

So I'm spending thesenext two days outside in the sunshine and fresh air, and will have some of my pottery on display.  Other Mud Buddies will be also showing some of my pottery at the Black Mountain Tailgate Market.  I hope some of it goes home with other folks who may appreciate it in one way or another.

But for me, it's all a game.
Let's play store.  I used to have a cash register toy.  What fun that was.  (Of course it's like play phones, these days kids won't know how a cash drawer opens with that ding, any more than they'll know what a rotary phone toy is.)


Today's quote:


When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.

Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...