Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, September 10, 2015

What's the Buzz?

I'm honored to be part of the Opening at Black Mountain Center for the Arts of the show "What's the Buzz?" from 6-8 this evening. Sept 10, 2015


All the works by artists will feature a bee pollinator of some kind or another.


I sent my teapot, honeypot and 2 tea bowls earlier this week.


I'm looking forward to seeing what the other artists have brought!  There will also be a short presentation about bees.


These precious bee sculptures are hanging in front of the entrance to Black Mountain Center for the Arts!  I love how the wind moves them around as if they are monster bees just waiting for some nectar from giant flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Bees-ness, how fun and the hanging little bees are just adorable. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...