Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sharing about Joanna Macy

To continue the discussion about paradigm shifts which many of my friends have enjoyed lately...how our world is changing, and what we know and are learning about it.

Last Sunday our guest minister  said that we are all walking around saying "what if..."  Yep.

Here's a very brief excerpt from Joanna Macy, (at Creative Living) who talks about How Life Self-Organizes, or HERE for her own web site.

Please consider these ideas.

My neighbor and friend Sarah Vekasi, just spent a week with Joanna Macy and is returning to Black Mountain this week.  I'd sure love to hear her speak about these ideas sometime!

Continuing to explore as I move forward...

Your friend,
Barbara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...