Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

In the pea family


A ginkgo tree near the back entrance to the Center for the Arts


Delightful purple flowers...what are they, friends?




A gangly pink flowered vine has pea-like pods...so I know it's in the pea family.

Quote for today:

One of life's most fulfilling moments occurs in the split-second when the familiar is suddenly transformed into the dazzling aura of the profoundly new.
Edward B. Lindaman
 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what the purple flower is but it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe shucks, Linda. You are my go-to flower blogger...now I hope someone else knows. It's even purple! Like lavender a bit!

      Delete
  2. I have no clue about the purple flower either, but as you know... I love the ginkgo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...