Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, April 27, 2015

Watto the Star Wars creature

Home for a huge 4 foot plastic hummingbird for the last 5 years
While my son was off living in many places from California to Colorado, Arizona and Montana and Florida to Indiana...as well as a couple of years in the Peace Corps in Jamaica, he left his Star Wars creature with me in storage.  Well a few years the creature was stored in his brother's attic also.


Watto, a computer generated creature in Star Wars, The Phantom Menace

So I carried this strange creature in the back seat under a sheet from North Carolina to Indiana for my son to make a sale or trade with a collector.

Watto, the model about to go traveling




Here he is in Tai's studio at Indiana University.  He caught some students (and teachers) eyes.  Not your ordinatry sculpture!  And not of clay either!

2 comments:

  1. I really like it. I wonder how he became the owner of it. I bet it would sell for a lot of money. He is a different kind of character but I am a Star Wars fan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...