Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Litte pitchers have big...

 
Handles, don't cha know!





I do so love to serve cream for coffee in a little pitcher, and there's my 3-4 year old one in the background, which will maybe be replaced by this one.  But then, I may just offer the new one to someone else to take home.  Pancakes with home made blueberry syrup...yum!

And today is the birthday of my cousin Christina Marie.  Happy Birthday to you!  So glad to be back in contact, almost daily, thanks to the internet!
As well as my granddaughter, Kate Addison Heym.  A big birthday wish to a little girl who is growing up so fast!  I wish I could see you more often than every year or so.  Maybe that will happen if wishes come true.  Hey, don't forget to wish while blowing out the candles, Kate!

10 comments:

  1. the small condiment items for the kitchen are so useful, creamers, gravy boats and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me to make a pretty gravy boat!

      Delete
  2. Now that's one handy pitcher and my favorite color even!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear someone else loves that color as much as I do!

      Delete
  3. I too love that blue speckled look... and small pitchers for use with melted butter or syrup. I made a few this semester, but haven't glazed them yet. But I didn't put any handles on the *really small ones*... figured they were easier to use this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, they don't really need the handles, do they?

      Delete
  4. One grandmother served milk to my boys in small pitchers and the oldest son was talking about that recently. He is in his upper 30's and remembers it very fondly. You of course make your own, and that is neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great story...though since these only have 1/4 cup of liquid, I wonder if hers were a bit larger. But it's a good way for babies to learn to drink out of a cup.

      Delete
  5. Handles are the most important part of a pitcher or a coffee mug. Love the large handles which would certainly make it easier to use. If you're going to use the pitcher for syrup, you should make a little plate for it to sit upon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, little plates are easy to use and sell...but take almost as much time to make as big ones, but nobody wants to pay that much for them...however, I'll probably have one to go with these pitchers. I like the way they look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...