Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, September 19, 2014

A mouse upon it


Well, probably inspired by Gary Rith, who adds animals to so many of his lovely pots.  (Go see him Here)

This was made about two years ago, when preparing for a Mad Hatter Tea Party, and I made a dormouse on top of this teapot. (See posts HERE and here.)   That gallery exhibit looks like it might have been one of the best that had our ceramics displayed.  I've held onto it, and am thinking it's time to go out into the world.  Maybe.

Grateful today for cool weather, in which I can open windows in the morning, instead of closing them.
The other 2 things on my gratitude list for right this minute include a coffee percolator which makes good coffee, and friends on line...some of whom I've never met, like those who comment upon my blogs frequently, and seem like good old buddies!

5 comments:

  1. haha, and I have been making mice this week too....awesome teapot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and OH, yes, I am grateful to be one of those commenting friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more grateful than you are...mutual admirations society that we may be! Thanks Gary!

      Delete
  3. we had frost here last night in NH but glad it's sunny today, what a cute mouse relaxing on the lid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my...bet you've got your warm woolies to wear now that you're in "autumn in NH" Thanks for stopping by and commenting...I am so glad you are a regular visitor here!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...