Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, April 4, 2014

More friends

Bette and Cathy (pottery friends) are listening to someone talk to them, while I'm just taking pictures, and kind of listening, at least until my coughing got bothersome.  I left early because I sounded like a fog-horn.  This was around March 15.  Just a bit over 2 weeks ago.  My cough is finally fading into just a couple a day.  I can't believe how much energy I have now that I'm not dealing with difficulty breathing.  Ahhh.

Some pretty work that's just been glazed (the rose carvings are Mathilda Tanner's)
Dragonfly is also Mathilda's work.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, Gary...Mathilda is one of our teachers and has some lovely work!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...