Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mud Buddies eating well

What, you might wonder, do ceramic artists do for fun?



Now I know some play in mud, or sling their seconds at walls (breaking them so they don't get out in the public domain with their names on them.)


And some eat really well prepared meals with friends, and a glass of wine probably.  A toast to friends who have been gathering outside at 8:15 a.m. for the last 13 Saturday mornings, (or at least 2 of us each week).  Our co-op has become a group of good friends.





One little friend who got to play with a necklace, but wasn't invited to eat with us.


Oops, I was well into eating my lunch before I thought to take a picture of it.  And as many chefs already know, presentation was an important part of the enticing food.

This Sat., Nov. 23, 10-1, the Mud Buddies will once again, and for the last time this year, have our wares out behind First Baptist Church on Montreat Rd. in Black Mountain, NC.  Come on by and plan to support small local businesses!  And think gift giving too!



Quote for today: So much has been given to me; I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied.  Helen Keller
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...