Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mudbuddies

Here is my share of the wares we had out last weekend.


Everyone had some sales, though not a lot.  Notice my big pitcher in the center...

... later I sold the pitcher and was so happy!

View from the other side.  Maybe a bit cluttered, you say?  Definitely.



Our tent was in a prime location at the end of the first row nearest the parking.  As well as right next to the grass/driveway by the musicians.

So many kids, so many dogs.  Pat wanted me to be taking their pictures.  I would rather go for the whole atmosphere, myself.


2 comments:

  1. I would have bought that pitcher too if I'd been there! Great shape, love the handle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia...maybe I need to have a pitcher out every week. Today a very small one sold!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...