Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mad Hatter moving along

A kiss from his new owner
Barb (on r) sends little guy to his new home

Stepping out to leave the gallery, where he's only been standing a few hours.

Actually, the Mad Hatter won't be leaving for a while.  The show is up till Jan, and I don't think his new owners want him before Christmas.  But then again, I may be wrong.

I'm doing the happy dance today.  Remind me of this feeling the next time I'm groaning with the blues, will you?

More Holly Jolly pictures soon as I get over the headache from drinking that wine last night!  I should know better.

Shared with all of you and come on over to see other potter's works at  MudColony

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barb! He looks quite statelu on that pedastal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I was wrong. He went home with the new owners that night, because they wanted him to shine at a party on Saturday night. High times for a Mad Hatter, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy days! Congrats to the new owners :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...