Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Plates

Loved John Britt's post about "you know you're a potter if."
He says he's copyrighted it, so here is the link to his post.

http://ncclayclub.blogspot.com/2012/09/you-know-youre-potter-if.html

I love the feel of these new plates, a satin white which just will grace any food.  The details are little circles of glaze overlapping, with variations that just happened in the kiln, as always.





3 comments:

  1. John is such a funny guy, thanks for linking to that post.

    Chefs have said that a white plate is best for food as it shows it off well and makes it look delicious. It looks like your plates really fit that bill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori...I think I'll take better photos against a grey backdrop, but I was in a hurry this time.

      Delete
  2. that's a nice satin white, most times I like satin better than shiny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...