Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, October 12, 2012

Gone to new homes

I actually started my selling season (March, first Tailgate Market) keeping inventory of what I sent in my tub to the market, crossing off what sold, and adding new items.
That lasted about a month.



I'm not a good inventory keeper any more.  Nor bookkeeper ever.





So I just decided to share pics of some of the things I know went to new homes, though lots may just be lost on shelves in the studio.  Ha ha.









 I gave the butter dish to my middle son...it was what he asked for for his birthday this year.


I was so pleased to be at the market the day a woman wanted to buy this pit-fired pot.






The bright blue goblets/tumblers with stamped designs are still around.  Some have sold, some are still available.





 I thought nobody would like the fish plater.  Wrong.  I guess the price was right!


I just made another set of these bowls...one with white clay, one with stoneware.  I'm doing this color scheme on some, and trying something new on others.

I gave these beer steins to my eldest son for birthday/Father's Day.






THis post is included in MudColony postings here...http://mudcolony.blogspot.com/
Come see other potters studios and work!

4 comments:

  1. ah, I still love that one at the top, the figure on the cup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gary, I've made a mold of my mermaid...so can put her on anything!

      Delete
  2. Barbara I just knew someone would love that cute little fish platter as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your faith in that platter...want to advise me on other things? Just let me know what you think I should make, and maybe that will sell?

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...