Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Craft Fair

Did I mention I worked Thrs. morning at the Southen Highlands Craft Fair?  I volunteered as a ticket taker.  It was fun, and not that hard.  Didn't see anyone I knew.  Guess my friends don't go to the first 2 hours of a craft fair.  Mmm, wonder what that says about them...

Next Sat is the last Tailgate Market.  This Sat. was beautiful.

Just as I parked, another friend from the pottery studio parked (Tailgate, Black Mountain)

I had actually been entranced by the golden trees in the sunlight.



More golden leaves in the sunlight!

After the Tailgate I went to the Craft Fair again, this time to look especially at all the pottery and clay sculptures.  I think I not only visited each booth, I tried to meet each potter.  And I enjoyed very much those who had time and patience to speak with me about their works.




It truly was like visiting a museum, though crafts don't get shown in most museums.  I really learned a lot from my interactions with the artists, er, craftspeople!




1 comment:

  1. One of the best parts about doing craft shows is getting to talk with interested and interesting people. I'm sure the artists/crafts people were happy to talk with you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...