Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, September 28, 2012

Coming to the cottage studio sale

I have invited you to see my pottery at my house Sun. Sept. 30, 12-5 pm


Taking the first left after the Unitarian Universalist Church on Montreat Rd. you are on Beech St.

 The second house on the right is where my cottage studio is...102 Beech St.


Park in front or maybe in the UU parking lot across Montreat (the little Toyota will be parked in the drive of the empty house on the corner, so don't look for it!

 As you walk towards the cottage, stay on the right...

I'll have the door open (and the cats closed away somewhere so they can't get outside!)

Hope you can come by on Sunday between 12 and 5.  If not, contact me and we'll try to meet another time!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I was closer and had the gas money to stop by, hope you have a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...